To provide financial support of EUR 500 per month to two (2) students recently admitted or in their first semester in the Master's program in Environment and Development of the Institute of Environmental Studies - IDEA, at the National University of Colombia, Bogotá, to develop their studies and research project on just transitions in energy, climate or towards sustainability in the global south.
Download the complete call for applications (Convocatoria Maestría TRAJECTS UNAL 2024-2025) in the "files" section for an overview of the application process, eligibility criteria and additional information.
To participate in the selection process, interested parties must meet the following requirements completely and within the deadlines stipulated in this call for applications:
- Fill out the application form on the TRAJECTS Center website and upload all the requested documents.
- Have completed undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Be admitted or be an active first-semester student of the Master in Environment and Development at IDEA in Bogota (Exceptional cases of funding may be considered for students who are in the 2nd semester or higher at the beginning of the funding period: Subject to the decision of the scholarship committee).
- Have interest and/or experience in the topics related to the TRAJECTS project.
- Develop their master's thesis on the topics relevant to TRAJECTS: climate change mitigation and transition to sustainability.
- Abide by the statutes and regulations of the institution that will provide the stimulus (DAAD and TRAJECTS).
- Be available to attend events, conferences, and courses organized by TRAJECTS during their scholarship.