In the framework of the "University meeting on just energy transition and community energy" to be held on Wednesday, September 20 at the National University of Colombia, Bogotá, as part of the university week, we are calling for papers that may address any of the following topics or other related ones:
- Short circuits of production, marketing and consumption
- Production of agricultural inputs from agroecological practices.
- Reforestation and watershed management
- Sanitation from biodigesters
- Solid waste management and utilization
- Wind/water mills
- Solar dehydration and efficient stoves
- Community/collective tool banks
- Bioclimatic architecture
- Sailing/traditional navigation
- Solar heaters/heaters
- Planting and management of woody gardens
Required documents for application
Characteristics of the abstract of the paper:
- Include the names of the authors (maximum five per abstract)
- Specify the academic affiliation of each author
- Title of maximum 17 words.
- The body of the abstract must not exceed 400 words.
- It must include between three and six key words
- Each author may submit a maximum of 2 abstracts.