Code - 90
Call for Applications for TRAJECTS Junior Research Stays 2023
Junior Research Stays (JRS) aim to support young researchers or practitioners with a minimum of a degree relevant for TRAJECTS topics of interest for stays of 3 months (from/at/within institutions of the TRAJECTS network. Either the sending or the hosting institution, or ideally both, must be TRAJECTS partners. A list of TRAJECTS partner institutions can be found in https://trajects.org/members
The activities conducted during the JRS must be relevant to TRAJECTS main objectives and research topics (see annex 2), climate change mitigation in the following two key sustainability transition issues:
• Fossil fuel phase-out and,
• Changes in land management and ecosystem protection.
Approximately 20 SRS will be supported in 2023.
- Monthly allowances: 1027 EURfor stays in the Global North and 500EUR for stays in the Global South
- Travel and insurance cost reimbursement
Required documents for application
- Application form in Website
- CV in the language spoken at the host institution country
- Proof of completed undergraduate studies.
- Motivation letter in the language of the host institution
- If applicable: Proof of current affiliation to TRAJECTS network partner. Researchers coming from a non-partner institution can apply but they will not receive any point related to this criterion, on the contrary, this doesn’t apply for allowance to practitioners.
- If applicable: self-declaration (proof if available) as a member of an underrepresented group
- If applicable: Other as requested by host institution (e.g. proof of language skills).