Code - 89
Call for Applications for TRAJECTS Senior Research Stays 2023
Senior Research Stays (SRS) aim to support advanced PhD and Post-doctoral researchers or practitioners with a minimum of a master's degree (other postgraduate studies can be considered for Colombia) and over 6 years of relevant experience in the TRAJECTS topics of interest for stays of 3 to 5 months (shorter duration is possible if justified) from/at/within institutions in the TRAJECTS network. The sending, the hosting institution, or ideally both, must be TRAJECTS partners. A list of TRAJECTS partner institutions can be found at https://www.trajects.org/members.
Research conducted during the SRS must be relevant to TRAJECTS' main objectives and research topics, climate change mitigation, in the following two key sustainability transition issues:
• Fossil fuel phase-out or,
• Changes in land management and ecosystem protection.
See annex 2 of the complementary documents for this call for a more detailed presentation of TRAJECTS objectives and research topics.
Approximately 6 SRS will be supported in 2023.
- Monthly allowances: 1200-1600 EUR for stays in the Global North, 1100 EUR for stays in the Global South
- Travel and insurance cost reimbursement
Required documents for application
- Application form on Website
- CV including proof of academic qualifications
- Description of the research project (max 5 pages)
- Letter of acceptance by host institution (see “Application procedure” in call document)
- If applicable: Proof of current affiliation to TRAJECTS network partner
- If applicable: self-declaration (proof if available) as member of an underrepresented group
- If applicable: Other documents as requested by the host institution (e.g. proof of language skills)