The University of Magdalena, a TRAJECTS partner in Colombia, will select four students to receive a monthly support of EU500 to study for a Master's degree in Sustainable Territorial Development, attached to the Faculty of Business and Economics, or a Master's degree in Anthropology, attached to the Faculty of Humanities.
- Be admitted to the Master's program in Sustainable Territorial Development or Anthropology.
- Have completed undergraduate studies at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Not have exceeded 6 years since the completion of their undergraduate studies.
- Students are expected to contribute to research on Just Transitions towards a sustainable future. So that they can offer local but globally aware perspectives on the urgent transformations to protect the climate and environment. In this sense, it is important to consider your interest in one of the following lines of research before applying for these master studies TRAJECTS scholarships at the University of Magdalena:
- Sustainable Transitions.
- Political ecology, environmental and climate justice in the global carbon chain.
- Non-conventional energies.
- Caribbean Epistemologies and Transitions.
- Socio-ecological systems for transitions.
- Blue Economy.
Required documents for application
- Resume in free format.
- Motivation letter including research interests and professional plans (1-2 pages).
- Letter of academic recommendation. This letter must be signed by a professor from a Higher Education Institution.
- Letter of acceptance to the Master's program in Sustainable Territorial Development or Anthropology.
- Undergraduate diploma not older than 6 years from the opening of this call.
- Proof of belonging to a minority or marginalized group (if applicable).
- Proof of economic disadvantage SISBEN or ESTRATO (if applicable).
- Certificate of foreign language proficiency (optional)
NOTE: Short-listed candidates will be notified to provide additional documents via e-mail.